TOO FAST




















Tattoo One Piece & Skelly Socks c/o Too Fast Apparel // Pleated Skirt c/o Lip Service // UNIF Hella Jellies

First found this brand maany years ago when I ordered a pair of their Ouija Garter socks on eBay because they were sold out elsewhere, and ever since then I have loved them dearly. This amazing tattoo bodysuit/ swimsuit is from Too Fast Apparel. They are your one stop for all things alternative/ occult/ awesome. They have clothing, shoes, socks, bags, anything you can think of, like these cute litle frilly skeleton socks I got from them as well! I paired them with my favorite Lip Service skirt that I cant stop wearing & my good ol faithful Hella Jellies; probably my only pair of "sandal"-ish shoes I own. 

Find Too Fast on Dolls Kill as well!

xx
Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment