I WANT TO LEAVE













I Want to Leave Sweater c/o Disturbia // Lip Service Halter // Handmade Bell Bottoms // Crescent Moon Necklace c/o Killstar // Unif Salems

The third installment of my favorite Disturbia, featuring this amazing little sweater cardigan. This sweater describes my mood most of the time, as I'm sure any alien visitor would feel if they ever visited Earth. Its the perfect weight, not too thick and not too thin so you don't overheat and it also keeps you fairly warm in the cold. Paired it with a halter I love as it was handmade with a few others for the Lip Service warehouse sale. Also wearing a pair of white velvet bell bottoms handmade by moi :) Pretty darn excited about these, I made another pair also in blue with little stars and moons but it rains glitter EVERYWHERE so these are a little more practical. Thinking of starting to sell them but its hard to make the best quality I can w/o an overlock sewing machine so I'd feel bad if people bought a pair and something ripped ): But stay tuned as I might be able to work something out!

xx
Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment