FURBULOUS











Furry Diamond Sweatshirt c/o C-Fan Designs // Hurley Jeans // Dr. Marten Boots

Been super busy starting at a new college, FIDM. I have classes three times a week & the other days are usually spent doing homework ); I've already learned a ton of information though so its worth it! During these crazy weeks I received some gorgeous sweatshirts covered in furry magnificence from C-Fan Designs, including this red diamond one. This one complimented my comfy casual goth look haha. Which also includes these totally cool embellished jeans by Hurley which I found at my local Salvation Army & another very used but still purty pair of Docs I found at the Rose Bowl flea market. If you dont' go to either of those places regularly, you're missing out!

xx
Kirsten



1 comment:

  1. OMG! What!?! You got these jeans at a thrift store??? wahh so good. You're always 100% perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete