I DYE

















Alien Choker & Ring from Paola Loves to Shop // UNIF I Dye Moto Jacket // Forever 21 Bustier // Love Culture Shorts // UNIF Salem Boots

Been on a little blogging hiatus due to craziness being FIDM applications & a new job. Just recently got hired at a tanning salon which is quite ironic seeing as I'm the palest person out there. Also been working real hard on my FIDM application which involves drawing lots of outfit idea sketches that I'm actually really enjoying doing! In the mean time I came across a discount code floating around the internet for UNIF's website giving 25% off so I snatched up the I Dye Moto finally! It is pure greatness & is made of neoprene so I feel like I could go diving underwater whilst wearing it haha! I dont think the code is still working but if you're on the fence about getting this jacket, its definitely worth it! 

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment