DEAR BODY










Wildfox Couture Sweater // Bad Vibes Tie Dye Shorts // Wildfox x Jeffrey Campbell Ballet Platforms

This post is dedicated to my two new favorite items. The first being these crazy awesome lace up tie dye Bad Vibes shorts that I got on sale from Dolls Kill. Funny story, I ordered a sunset orange color & got the tie dye instead. At first I was sad but after trying them on I'm just as in love with these ones as I would have been with the other! They are the comfiest shorts I own now and you can change out the lace up part to black laces or any other color you want which is awesome. Also with these came my heavenly beauties in the form of satin ballet platforms. I had been in love with these for months and was eternally depressed that they were sold out and not making more. I randomly found them in a handy dandy Facebook Buy/Sell/Trade group for Jeffrey Campbells & bought them immediately. The size may seem daunting but they are totally flat so they're a lot easier to walk in than you'd think. They also go great with any Wildfox sweater of course! Anyways I highly suggest joining said FB group as it has got me through many shoe dilemmas ;P Enjoy!

xx
Kirsten


1 comment:

  1. love your blog girl! Can you give a direct link ofnthis Jeffrey Campbell Buy/Sell Trade Group please?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete