LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF,


Nastygal Hat // Brandy Melville Jada Dress // Dr. Martens 1460 Boot




Shop For The Wicked Yin Yang Drip Camo Jacket // DIY 666 Smiley Garter inspired by UNIF & @theriverwolf // Love Culture Shorts // Smiley Garter made by me (available at my storenvy) // Ego and Greed She Crays





Kreepsville Eyeball Bag from Dollskill // Go to Hell Tee from She Inside // UNIF Dame Skirt // Garter by @anjelskull // UNIF Hellbounds





Nastygal Hat // Beatrice & Rabbit Roses Are Red Tee // Stockings from ebay // Booties from  missguided.uk




Sunnies from ZeroUV // UNIF Dropout Dress // Garter by @anjelskull // Ego and Greed She Crays




Hat from H&M // ZeroUV Sunnies // Brandy Melville Crop Top // Suspender Dress from H&M


So here's my mash up catch up on some of my favorite oufits in the past couple months. Been SUPER busy, got a new job recently at a security company (one of our clients is CHANNING TATUM :x), and also started school again so I literally have no time for dinner let alone blogging. Gonna finally take some new pictures tomorrow though as Fridays are my days off, so happy! Also my birthday recently passed on the 8th, went to Disneyland with the boyf & got some brand new unif from my parents, excited to shoot in them!! Also shot with the amazing Greg of +GregorioPhotography & I am in love with the pictures which I will post next, he is so talented with a camera its crazy. But anyways hope I still have some followers out there reading this and I will try to post more often!

xo
Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was wondering if you would sell me this dress? I know this sounds wierd but I've been looking for it, since my local brandy does not carry it! If you do, reply me back and I'll leave my email. Have a wonderful day! (:

    ReplyDelete